- Registered on: 20/11/2008
- Last connection: 16/10/2013
- LabWiki (Manager, Developer, 27/02/2013)
- OMF (Developer, 20/11/2008)
- OMF5.1 (Manager, 13/03/2013)
- OMF5.2 (Manager, 13/03/2013)
- OMF5.3 (Manager, 13/03/2013)
- OMF5.4 (Manager, 13/03/2013)
- OMF6 (Manager, 13/03/2013)
- OML - Applications (Developer, 16/07/2012)
- OML - Measurement Library (Developer, 20/11/2008)
- Openflow (Manager, 24/03/2011)
- Robot (Developer, Reporter, 27/05/2013)
Reported issues: 63
- 10:49 am OMF Bug #1499: RC Cannot allocate memory - fork(2)
- Thanks Christoph, but it still grows by almost a magnitude which is
pretty bad. It either doesn't clean up properly,...
- 11:01 am OMF Support #1064: Protocol: Update with description of Array behaviour (properties)
- The links in the previous update are no longer valid.
- 07:43 pm OMF Bug #1499: RC Cannot allocate memory - fork(2)
- Christoph, can you please try the same tests with AMQP transport enabled so we can rule out that the problem isn’t in...
- 11:35 am LabWiki Feature #1399: EC runner service
- Have a look at the way we built all the ‘authority’ (GIMI experiment, Project, Slice) services. This is building on t...
- 03:59 pm OMF Revision ebafad81: Setting itype
- 10:23 am OMF Revision 1b7384c3: merge master into branch
- 11:21 pm OMF Revision e677176e: Make serialisation specific parsing of an incoming message asynchronous.
- 06:03 pm OMF Revision 87725d38: Merge branch 'authorisation' of github.com:maxott/omf6 into authorisation
- 01:51 pm OMF Bug #1500: XMPP connect crashes
- OK, now I understand. I was using the wrong XMPP address (not very familiar with it). Removing what I now understand ...
- 10:34 pm OMF Bug #1500 (New): XMPP connect crashes
- Trying to subscribe to a node via XMPP leads to strange errors....
Also available in: Atom